Despite the government now easing the lockdown and allowing Cafes to reopen we have taken the difficult decision not to reopen this weekend.

We have considered the government guidelines and do not feel they are workable in the space that we have available. We are also planning to use the cafe space for another till in the short term. This will enable us to increase our throughput of customers and lessen the queues during busy periods, whilst still maintaining social distancing.

Of course we will continue to monitor this decision and may reopen in the future if we can do so safely and viably.

We thank you all for your support and understanding in making this decision and hope to see you all in the shop soon.

Add comments about this page